Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: included kodak mailers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I personally wouldn't send your film to the addresses on the mailer, use this address.

    KODAK Premium Processing (Qualex, Inc.) 16-31 Route 208 Fair Lawn, NJ 07410


    It's the same address as the PK-59 mailers.
    From NJ they send the film overseas and then back to you, usually takes no more than 2 weeks.
    Hope you get your film back.

    Scott

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dharmabum1949's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there,

    A few months ago i purchased some kodachrome with included processing mailers over the phone (from kodak) Unlike the $5 mailers that are first sent to jersey and then sent to switzerland, the mailers included with this film only listed European labs. Feeling a little unsure about this I sent of only one of my cartridges, mailing it directly to switzerland. Was this a mistake, are these mailers only intended for European S8ers? It's been about 3-4 weeks since I sent the film and I havent yet recieved it, should I give up hope and bring my film to a local lab?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member hmc4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can also use walmart processing. It only cost $4.88 each. I just had 2 k40 done this way and they came out great.
    The film goes to dwaynes here in the us and it only took about 12 days.

    Anthony Collins

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •